What to Expect
The Summer Club includes over 40 hours of live lessons with currently practising doctors. The sessions run three to four times per week throughout July & August and each session lasts for two hours. You will find a detailed schedule at the bottom of this page. The Summer Club content has been carefully curated to help you with the following:
• Set your Medical school application apart
• Develop the skills to become a better doctor
Each lesson belongs to one of three topics:
• Public Health
• Medical Ethics
• Tech & Innovation
... and uses one of two methodologies
• Critical Appraisal of Scientific Data
Each week, there will also be one bonus lesson to help specifically with your medical school application. These lessons will be taught by Dr Jiva, the founder of the MSAG, who has 14 years of experience in supporting students with their medical school applications and has helped thousands of students successfully get a place at medical school!
DEVELOP SKILLS TO
BECOME A BETTER DOCTOR
• Critically appraise scientific research
• Evaluate new technologies in Medicine
• Debate controversial topics
• Improve public speaking skills
• Teamwork to solve topical health challenges
ONCE PER WEEK
Included in the summer club is a weekly medical school admissions consulting session with Dr Jiva, focusing on one specific aspect of Medical School Preparation.
Get ahead with guidance from the most renowned adviser for Medical School Entry in the UK!