The best summer school for students age 16-19
PICK YOUR PROGRAM
theMSAG two-week residential summer school is the perfect choice for any student looking to become one of tomorrow’s doctors. Whether it is to explore which career path you want to take in the healthcare sciences, discover the breadth of medical and surgical specialities available or to get a head start in your application, we have the programme that suits you. Previous participants describe the 2-weeks residential programme as a life-changing experience.
You have 2 programmes to choose from:
The Full UK Adventure
• Experience the cities of London and Oxford
• Be inspired at the Body Worlds Exhibit
• Visit the University of Oxford and its medical schools
• Safe, giant campus with fingerprint scanning security and on-site security at all times
• Full unlimited access for all participants to a full gym, spin room, rowing room, swimming pool and fully-equipped sports center throughout the entire programme (Tennis, Squash, Basketball, Netball, Table tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, etc.)
Is this the right programme for you?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to gain real-world experience of what a career in medicine entails and whether it is the right career choice for them. We’ve designed the course with variations for different age groups. The clinical activities and all academics activities are run in groups of 12 max to allow for tailoring and individual attention.
The programme is designed for someone who is looking for an authentic, practical Health care experience or for someone who wants to get ahead in their application. It requires a genuine interest in general medicine and surgery and the Biological sciences in general. Our courses welcome international students as well and we usually have about 30% of UK students and 70% internationals!
Exposure to a variety of specialities will help you find your passion. This will help you understand a wide variety of professions within medicine, and help you decide if medicine is the right choice for you. We’ve worked hard to create one of the best summer medical programs for students!